|Rogers Park, Chicago, has been beautiful this fall. I plan to photograph more of the changes before winter.|
- Yoga every day. I plan to practice yoga every day this month, whether it's for 5 minutes or 60. I'm already seeing the benefits from just a few days of consistent practice.
- Sign up for a race and keep running. October was among my slowest months runningwise. I plan to find a race to do, devise a training plan and stick to it. I want to also do more strength training classes to complement this goal.
- Write at least 20,000 more words in my book. Start on children's book idea that popped into my head recently. It's inspired by one of my nieces.
- Plan more of our Costa Rica trip. I have the itinerary pretty much set; I just need to finish booking hotels and activities. Excitement is an understatement for how I feel about the possibility of seeing turtles.
- Use my Nutribullet again. I stopped using this before we moved to Chicago and it's collecting dust. I need to incorporate more vegetables and fruit into my diet in any way I can.
- Finalize our winter plans and prepare/pack.
- Start holiday shopping list. I already printed our holiday cards, and I'll ship those out after Thanksgiving. I was going to use one of those popular photo card services, but when I saw the price to print just 40 cards, I was shocked. I decided to put my own photo printer to good use; that's why we have it, after all. I printed my own holiday cards for the cost of new ink, which I needed to replace anyway. And I still have enough ink to print many more photos and cards.
What are your November goals? Share them with me below!