- Don't be so hard on yourself when you fail at a goal, but focus on what you can do about it now.
- Schedule time for yoga, or whatever your intention is. Make it a priority. I decided to save reminders in my phone to practice yoga, because scheduling time for it will cut down on my excuses. If I can't find an hour block of time to practice, I can at least get a few minutes in here and there throughout the day.
- Find a yoga/workout buddy to keep you accountable.
- Bring along your yoga mat when you go out of town. Seeing it will remind you to use it.
- Tell your friends, family, or the even the Internet about your goal. People will ask you about it and that will keep you motivated and accountable.
Wish me luck as I try to finish out the month with daily yoga. What are your fitness goals?