- A family that helps each other out, even if we don't always get along. My cute nieces and nephews.
- The ability to work from home.
- Time for myself via yoga, running, fitness classes and writing. The opportunity to work on myself.
- Friends who make an effort to maintain the friendship despite the long distance. (Especially Charlsy, in the lower left circle above.)
- The ability to travel.
- My dogs. They can be a pain sometimes, but they are also adorable. I love how happy they are when they can play at the beach or when we take them camping.
- A creative outlet via this blog and writing.
- Music. Especially my current favorite, Johnnyswim.
- Being able to enjoy quality, delicious food regularly.
Wednesday, November 25, 2015
What I'm Grateful For
Labels: books, dogs, family, fitness, friends, goals, gratitude, life, music, running, Thanksgiving, writing, yoga