How to keep your fitness resolutions:
- Ask a friend to join you on workouts. Everything is more fun with friends!
- Join a weight loss or body-fat loss challenge. Orangetheory hosts one regularly but you could also organize one with friends and family.
- Use social media to keep you accountable. Posting your workouts every day or joining a challenge like Ragnar's makes you feel like you must keep going.
- Write your workouts in on your planner and book classes ahead of time. Usually there are penalties for canceling classes that can motivate you to not back out. (Example: Orangetheory charges you a class if you are a no-show.)
- Write down reasons for wanting to work out. Why did you join the gym or studio? What did you hope to get out of it? Did you want to look better in a swimsuit? Eat an extra slice of pizza? Did you want more energy to play with your kids? Thinking about the why will inspire you.