** This post contains an affiliate link.
|The restaurant at Ecothermales|
That wasn't the only wildlife we saw. Overhead were howler monkeys resting in the trees. A couple of workers pointed them out to us with their flashlights. You can also take advantage of a bar, changing rooms, showers and the fanciest restrooms I saw in Costa Rica.
Read more about Costa Rica:
- Tortuguero boat ride
- Nature Air flight to Tortuguero
- Ziplining in Costa Rica
- Pescatarian diet in Costa Rica
- Whitewater rafting on the Pacuare River
- Caribbean Costa Rica itinerary
- The lost GoPro
- How I prepared for a Costa Rica trip
- Cahuita National Park
P.S. Looking for a Costa Rica travel guide? Try Lonely Planet's book**! We used it and it helped us immensely.
P.S. The link above is an affiliate link. I am compensated for clicks and purchases through those links.