- Face wipes. Sometimes you just need to feel refreshed, and a wet wipe helps immensely!
- Colgate Wisps. These are a must for me as an Invisalign wearer. I like to brush my teeth on the go after meals and snacks.
- Not Your Mother's Clean Freak dry shampoo (or any dry shampoo). Again, when you feel gross, you need a little pick-me-up (for your hair).
- Reusable water bottle. I absolutely hate waste and having to buy bottled water. I hope to be able to refill one bottle the entire way.
- Vaseline Lip Therapy. I've been using this for a few weeks now and it's saved my lips during the winter.
- Way Better Snacks. I received my first bag from Influenster as part of the Cheers Vox Box, and I plan to continue eating these as a healthier alternative to my go-to, which has been Doritos. ...
To pass the time, I plan to journal, brainstorm blog ideas, writing down goals and make plans in a notebook. I love and believe in journaling so much that I'm giving away a blank (not lined) softcover Denik journal (see below)! I found this lovely pink watercolor map notebook recently and fell in love. It was designed by Meera Lee Patel, a watercolor artist whose work I adore. Plus, what's a road trip without multiple coffee pit stops? The raffle prize also includes a $20 Starbucks gift card. Enter to win below! The winner will be announced next week. Be sure to include your email in the comment if you want to enter that way.
|Photo by Denik.com|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
P.S. I'm linking up with the Blush Blonde and Fairy Princess Diaries as part of Tutu Tuesdays!
Shop my road-trip favorites:
*Links are part of affiliate program. I am compensated for purchases through this program.