- Being able to see the Cubs' amazing season from beginning to end. I remember going to Opening Night by myself because I didn't have anyone to go with. I didn't dress in weather-appropriate clothing and had to go home early because I was so cold.
- Supporting Graham in his new job and seeing him happy to have made the change.
- Welcoming friends and family to come visit us, including my friend Charlsy, who surprised me by flying in for a weekend. We had the most fun few days of exploring the city. It wasn't until about that time that I really decided I liked living in Chicago.
- Celebrating our first anniversary. We had such a wild first year of marriage, but I wouldn't change a thing.
|Abigail Joyce Photography|
- Living near the lake. We love walking our dogs at the beach and going to Montrose dog beach, and I love running on the lakefront path. It's the best!
Of course, I still have a lot more to see and do (and eat!) in Chicago. See my Chicago Bucket List and tell me what I should add! I hope you'll follow along!