- Detour Simple Bar in Chocolate Chip Caramel: The Stride Guide says it's made without artificial sweeteners and is gluten-free and non-GMO.
- Gu Energy Gel in Cucumber Mint: Gluten-free, vegan energy gel.
- Bumbleroot Hydration Mix in Lemongrass: Made with African superfruit Baobab, electrolytes and antioxidants.
- Honey Stinger Gluten-Free Cinnamon Waffle: Gluten-free snack.
- Thinksport Shampoo and Body Wash: Has a score of 1 (low hazard) on the EWG's Skin Deep database.
- 3M Flashing Slap Bracelet: Helps runners be seen on dark runs.
- Doc Spartan Natural Ointment: Prevents chaffing, blisters, scrapes and cuts. I mistook it for chapstick when I first opened the box.
I'll be using these products for my half-marathon training. (I already wore the flashing slap bracelet during group training on Wednesday.) This subscription box could be a nice way to find the right running products for you. It'd also make a perfect gift for the runner in your life.
Shop some of the box products:
* This post contains affiliate links.