Are you someone who is frequently uncomfortable on planes? Hope this lists helps make flying a little more fun!
- Headphones + pre-downloaded songs. I will be sure to have at least an hour's worth of songs.
- Journal (and pen) or Book. Right now I'm using The 52 Lists Project* journal I received for my birthday.
- Snacks. Rice cakes (with almond butter and honey) have been my go-to lately, but hummus and veggie chips/veggies would be tasty, too.
- Mints or Colgate Wisps. I wear Invisalign aligners so this a much pretty much always.
- Wet/face wipes.
- Neck pillow (or something I roll up into a pillow).
- Water bottle.
- Face mist. I've heard wonders about this one.* I just think it would feel great after the flight.
- Eucalyptus or lavender oil for headache (or your favorite headache remedy).
- Carry-on Cocktail kit.* They come in various cocktail options; champagne or Old Fashioned would be my picks.
What are you flight must-haves? Share them with me in the comments!
Shop airplane comfort items:
* This post contains affiliate links.