Life has been a whirlwind this past week. I was lucky enough to go to all three World Series games at Wrigley Field, which I am grateful and honored to do. I had a friend and my mom in town, and we took Victoria to do some fun activities, like Boo at the Zoo. The weekend was fun but incredibly tiring. November should bring some calm back into our lives, and I am ready for that!
October goal check-in:
- Embrace the new season and the all change coming our way. Yes! Victoria finally arrived, which was the long-awaited change.
- When feeling overwhelmed, give myself a break and ask for help. I did the best I could. I am thrilled to have found two awesome babysitters to help out when needed.
- Beat my first marathon time (Kentucky Derby Festival Marathon 2015) at the 2016 Chicago Marathon. I matched my time. As I explained in my recap, I am still happy with my performance.
- Film at least one video a week. Yes! Subscribe to my YouTube channel here.
- Work through half of my fall bucket list. We have done most of my bucket list now and had a fun month!
My November goals:
- Slow down and enjoy the new addition to our family. I want to go a weekend or two without making plans. I want to settle into a routine with Victoria.
- Sign up for a half-marathon. I want to sign up for a race to keep me motivated during the holidays.
- Order and send holiday cards.
- Relax and go to yoga. During a time I should have been over the moon, I was also incredibly stressed about trivial matters. I need to refocus on relaxing and make it to the yoga studio this month.
What are your goals this month?