- Ceasar Salad ($9.99): What you would expect from a salad. I was able to share this with V and we were both satisfied.
- Veggie burger and fries (about $10): The worst veggie burger I've ever had. Fries were good.
- Veggie omelet and small orange juice ($13.08): Decent, filling. Shared the omelet with my daughter, who seemed to like it.
- Hummus with veggies and falafel ($11 total): The falafel was great. Hummus was just OK. The portion was a lot more than necessary for amount of veggies and pita you get. Great veggie option.
- Mickey Mouse pretzel with cheese sauce (about $6?): What you would expect from a pretzel. A filling snack while walking around the park.
Islamorada, Florida Keys
- Ceviche (I think $15): Yum! Not as great as my mother's but decent.
- Veggie enchiladas ($9.99): I ate every bite of the green-sauce enchiladas. Delicious, filling.
- Fried ice cream ($4.75): Just OK. Not as crunchy or flavorful as I would have liked.
- Crab cakes ($8): Yummy. Would order again.
- Lobster tacos (about $14): Just OK. They were filling and I liked the avocado.
- Large Greek salad ($11) and baked potato (about $2.50): Basic, not that impressive, but filling. Lots of feta. I wasn't really in the mood for anything else. The views from the oceanfront restaurant are serene.
- Breakfast bullet ($13): I made myself a bagel with cream cheese and salmon, onion and capers. I also had eggs with spinach and feta and breakfast potatoes. I loved it all.