** This post contains affiliate links.
What's on your travel list?
Five places to consider:
1. Thailand is at the top of my list. If I could go anywhere in the world right this second, it would Thailand. My friend wrote an article about it after her recent travels, calling it the country of contrasts. It seems so intriguing to me and perfect for the kind of activities that Graham and I like to do. I also want to learn about its temples, food and culture. Learn more about traveling to Thailand on its tourism website.
2. Canada is our neighbor to the north, yet I have never been there. I've already created itineraries; we just need to get there. I read in the New York Times that Canada's parks are offering free admission this year, making it the perfect opportunity to go. Explore the country by territory or province on the Keep Exploring Canada website.
3. Iceland is on my list for its wonders: Blue Lagoon, Northern Lights, glaciers, and more. I want to see and do it all. One of my best friends just traveled there and told me it's beautiful and that the food is delicious. It made me want to go as soon as possible! See the Visit Iceland website for ideas on things to do.
4. Alaska has long been on my dream list. As a lover of the outdoors, I prefer places where I can do lots of outdoor activities and Alaska in the summer seems perfect for that. Denali National Park is on the top of my list. If you need help planning, the state of Alaska will send you a brochure in the mail.
5. Australia is a dream trip that I can't wait to take. In addition to the Great Barrier Reef, I would love to visit a turtle rehabilitation center as well, as they are my favorite animals. I would also love to see and explore the Outback. Get more ideas on what to do in Australia on its tourism website.