Last week's half-marathon training was off for good reason: I took a road trip down to Louisville, Kentucky, from Chicago with two of my favorite people, Charlsy and Graham. We packed so much into one weekend that it's difficult to put into words, so I created a video instead!
Highlights of the trip:
- Hanging out with friends and family in Louisville.
- RecBar, an arcade bar and restaurant in Louisville. We enjoyed a fun evening of playing games with friends Friday evening!
- Thunder Over Louisville. We spent Saturday at the daylong celebration. We watched the air show, ate everything in sight and were amazed at the incredible fireworks show. It's hands down the best fireworks display I've ever seen.
- Slugger Museum. We took a tour of the factory where the famous bats are made. You take home a mini bat!
- Lunch at Cunninghams Creekside restaurant. We sat on the patio to enjoy lunch before heading back to Chicago. Also, this place was super affordable.
Watch my video of our trip to Louisville, and please subscribe to my channel.
Have you been to the Thunder Over Louisville festival? Isn't it just the most amazing show you've ever seen?